COLLEDGE & SHIELDS LLP
Colledge & Shields LLP (“we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy, together with our terms of business and any other documents referred to on it, sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller is Colledge & Shields LLP, 30 Castle Street, Dumfries, DG1 1DU.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:-
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site at colledgeandshields.co.uk. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site; subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- The correspondence you provide if you contact us.
- Information that you provide in response to any surveys which we provide to you for research purposes.
- Information you provide when you report a problem with our site.
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:-
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have specifically consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may contact you by mail, telephone, fax, E-mail or other electronic messaging service with information, products or services. By providing us with your address, fax number, telephone numbers or E-mail address, you consent to be contacted by these methods for these purposes.
- We may keep your personal information for a reasonable period for these purposes.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. If you do not wish to receive further communication from us, please write to Colledge & Shields LLP, 30 Castle Street, Dumfries, DG1 1 DU or send an E-mail to email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites operated by third parties. These are provided for your information and convenience only.
If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own Privacy Policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these Policies.
Please check these Policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Third Party Personal Information
If you provide us with personal information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes for which their personal information will be processed.
Access to Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you.
Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Your subject access request should be addressed in writing to Colledge & Shields LLP, 30 Castle Street, Dumfries, DG1 1DU, or by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your personal details change, if you change your mind about any of your marketing preferences or if you have any queries about how we use your personal information, please contact Colledge & Shields LLP, 30 Castle Street, Dumfries, DG1 1DU, or by E-mail to email@example.com.